Thursday, November 30, 2006

weeeees~(:
my cam ok lerhh.
lo`l.


HANG ON.i go eat dinner.bac in a mo.
kks.bac.LOL.

aniwae.
these few days nth much happened.
yesterdae wen to some shopping mall.
my mum frens all ther.
den we ate in a restaruant.
veri veri nice.
but very very ex.
LOL.
its like.u order.like appetiser.(paiseh.duno how to spell)
den got soup.drink.main one.dessert.blahs

eat until damn full larhhs.
den wen to walk walk.
bought things.
but the shopping mall things very ex luhhs.
all mum buy de lorhhs


den at night wen to grandma house
watched tv for like damn long
finally at night wen home.


todae early in the morning
wen to some big supermarket.
bought tons of things.
most of them is mummy buy de.
around 200 plus seh.
the worst thing is.
mei mei keep crying.
and my mum ask me and my sis to carry all the things
its weighs like..
so damn heavyyyyyyy
ahhhhhh.
noise pollution+heavy things.
omg
wil die man.
somemore have to climb stairs
AHHHHHH
somebody kill me pls.


rot at home.
now going out to night market.
woooohooooo~
love the things in the nigh market man.(X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home